Hotels With Views of the Frankfurt Skyline
Who would not like to look at the increasingly dense cityscape of tall buildings when visiting Frankfurt? But it is not always easy to find out which hotels offer a view of the city and the skyscraper skyline.
The SKYLINE ATLAS has therefore considered which hotels there are in the city center with good views.
Hotels With a View Out Of High-Rise Buildings
- Marriott Hotel in the Westend Gate (26th to 44th floor)
- Leonardo Royal Hotel (ground floor to 26th floor)
- Jumeirah Frankfurt (6th to 25th floor)
- Hotel Intercontinental (ground floor to 20th floor)
- Radisson BLU (ground floor to 20th floor)
- Lindner Hotel & Residence in the Main Plaza (ground floor to 24th floor)
- Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer (ground floor to 18th floor)
- Hilton Hotel (ground floor to 14th floor)
- Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper (ground floor to 13th floor)
Hotels With a View of the Skyline and Skyscrapers
- Maritim Hotel (ground floor to 12th floor)
New Hotels Offering Skyline Views Currently Under Construction
Bars and Restaurants With a View of the Skyline
A business lunch with a great view? Going out to eat cheaply in Frankfurt with the family and looking at the skyscrapers? Or just have a drink in a cool bar with a view of the skyline? Here are the coolest restaurants and bars in Frankfurt with skyline view.